AI

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
yoursinglestar

AI

I really hope the AI in this game acts how the AI do in Ready Or Not. I think the Ready Or Not AI is the most impressive I’ve seen in any game I’ve ever played and it makes it so immersive and I really hope SDIF can take inspiration from it. The AI in RON can fake their deaths, fake surrender, put explosive vests on civilians, blind fire around corners, lunge at you with knifes when you aren’t looking at them after arresting them etc. They also have this really unique program that will change how they react based on what you do in the level. If you kick doors down and shoot unsuppressed and use c4 on doors then they’ll act more aggressive where as if you use lock pics and silencers then they’ll act more surprised when you enter the room and more likely to comply when being arrested. I also think Insurgency Sandstorm has a cool feature where if you kill an enemy by shooting them in the stomach or leg or something, they’ll roll around and groan in pain for a second. I’m just super excited to get an in depth look at the AI and of course the whole game in general
BloodDiamond

Re: AI

They need to be as far from RoN's AI in terms of reaction time, though. That shit is ridiculous.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: AI

Thanks for the references on AI!

We plan to touch on this in our next SITREP, but keep in mind this is subject to change as the diary evolves. More on this here.