Next Sitrep topic?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
aggimajera

Next Sitrep topic?

Are you guys considering what your next tidbit of information will be?
I, and I feel others, are interested in seeing how your animation is coming along as compared to the extensive gameplay shown last year. I know we got some info on that with the audio sitrep, but I am an animator and want to see what you guys are up to on that front.

That said, anything is good!
Blade0351

Re: Next Sitrep topic?

Yeah as we're approaching Q4 it would be awesome to see some new full trailer and gameplay. I feel like the marketing should really be ramping up at this point but that's just me. I also understand the marketing budget may not be as big as other studios as well.
Aranha

Hello everybody!

Indeed, it is undeniable that as we approach the end of this year, anxiety about the game increases!

Unfortunately, as a console gamer that I am (PS4), the available options related to tactical FPS are quite scarce.

In addition to Insurgency Sandstorm (a great game, in fact), we will also be happy to have Six Days in Fallujah, another FPS with tactical features that the gamer community (especially consoles) has been waiting for!

Posting a few more images or videos will certainly help to build up everyone's anticipation and hype!

Go ahead and thank you!

Aranha
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey guys,

Jumping in to confirm that we're aiming for our next SITREP to discuss fireteam roles, tactics, and obstacles. To be as transparent as possible, we won't have this prepared as soon as you'd all like. But, we plan to have more than 23 seconds of video this time around.

I'll keep you all posted!