Buzzing For This!

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
StevieC 1872

Buzzing For This!

I literally just came across this game scrolling through TikTok, and to say I’m buzzing is an understatement.

There’s so little games like this out there and this :D one looks like it’s going to smash it.

Got a few questions if anyone could answer,

1. Is the concept of the game similar to Operation Flashpoint?

2. How many will be in a squad for the coop?

3. Will their be vehicles or aircraft to control? Or just pure CQB?

Thanks in advance. Very excited for it. :D
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Buzzing For This!

Welcome, Stevie! Thanks for all the kind words.

1. It’s difficult to say Six Days is like one game or another because we draw influence from a variety of places, and our core features haven't been part of other shooters so far. At the forefront of our influence are the stories from those who were in the battle. If you're looking for a takeaway, teamwork is absolutely key here.

2. Four players act at the fireteam level in Six Days, but we plan to grow the player sizes over time.

3. Initially, vehicles will be controlled by AI. This is subject to change, though.
StevieC 1872

Thanks mate! Appreciate the reply. Thoroughly looking forward to the game. It’s one I’ve craved for a long time.
Kean_1

StevieC 1872 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:07 am
As someone really familiar with BI's OPF, ARMA and their latest release Reforger, I would say they are more sandbox milsims. SDiF certainly has the hardcore element(s) but I don't think you could really compare them beyond some general similarities.

SDiF is based on the Battle of Fallujah so it's focused on that kind of warfare. .....street to street, house to house. The cool thing I'm looking forward to is the co-op and the procedurally generated layouts. Buildings and their interiors are supposed to change from one game to the next which should offer unlimited playability.
StevieC 1872

Kean_1 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:11 pm
StevieC 1872 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:07 am
As someone really familiar with BI's OPF, ARMA and their latest release Reforger, I would say they are more sandbox milsims. SDiF certainly has the hardcore element(s) but I don't think you could really compare them beyond some general similarities.

SDiF is based on the Battle of Fallujah so it's focused on that kind of warfare. .....street to street, house to house. The cool thing I'm looking forward to is the co-op and the procedurally generated layouts. Buildings and their interiors are supposed to change from one game to the next which should offer unlimited playability.

I’ve not looked forward to a game like this in a very long time. Co-op is a great mode in games like this.
Kean_1

StevieC 1872 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:29 pm I’ve not looked forward to a game like this in a very long time. Co-op is a great mode in games like this.
Same here. There are a couple more games in development my friends and I are excited about but SDiF is at the top of that list. .....we'll have to wait longer for some since we're on PS5.