Updates?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
RangoTango

Updates?

Hey y’all! Love this project and I hope to see it actually get released. That being said, plenty of games that have the same release date range as y’all do, have already given us extensive gameplay, and an actual release date. I hope that this game won’t be delayed again until it is ultimately cancelled. I have high hopes and I personally (not gonna speak for everyone) think it’s about time to show us something. We’re closing in on “Q4 2022” and it’s a little concerning we only have a “gameplay” trailer from over a year ago and a couple of sitreps. I honestly believe this game has the potential to completely shift the “tactical” genre of games and I’d be very upset to find out it were to be delayed or even worse (knock on wood), cancelled. Anyways, I hope I’m not asking for too much and I apologize if this comes off a little harsh. Just very eager to see this play out and would absolutely love for this game to be released on schedule. Much love.
staropal0972

Re: Updates?

AmperCamper, the community manager on this forums as well as Steam's has hinted at the idea of doing mass marketing campaigns as we inch closer to release. Perhaps it could be shown, at the team's definition of "perfect timing", including the creation of our official Discord server, and so much more. I'm very sure after the 5th SITREP that will be published this week, we can expect more gameplay-esque content be fed to us as soon as possible. My faith is still high in the team!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey Rango,

Thanks for joining the forums and taking the time to share your concerns with us. No need to apologize here, as we welcome more thoughts on our game and process.
RangoTango wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:43 pm I honestly believe this game has the potential to completely shift the “tactical” genre of games and I’d be very upset to find out it were to be delayed or even worse (knock on wood), cancelled.
We are very excited to see the impact our project has on the genre come release time. Let me say this again for the folks in the back: we have absolutely no plans to cancel Six Days.
staropal0972 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:57 pm AmperCamper, the community manager on this forums as well as Steam's has hinted at the idea of doing mass marketing campaigns as we inch closer to release.
Thanks for always being so responsive, staro. Let me clarify this, too, so there's no hinting or mystery involved: we have plans to do a full marketing campaign for release, essentially dialing our social channels to 100. I want to stress that things are moving behind the scenes, and we're working on bringing them center-stage so you guys can see more updates. The SITREPs are a great start (with one coming later this week), but we also recognize the need for more. Timing is critical for the success of our project, and we appreciate everyone's thoughts and support so far!
RangoTango

Wonderful! Thanks for the quick reply, very excited to see the next sitrep. Stay awesome gentlemen.