Questions about Gameplay

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Don't Panic

Questions about Gameplay

So I've had some time to think about it and would like to ask some questions about certain things that may or may not be in the game, or possibly yet to be discussed.

Amper if you can please let me know about the following;
  • Will there be any sort of use of ground vehicles whether it be by the player or AI
  • Will there be any sort of air vehicles or support from the air
  • What kind of weapons can we expect to be using
  • I know it was said before, but is there a confirmed set of factions we will be using such as US Marines and the "Black Watch" The British Royal/Scottish Marines
  • What kind of environment can we expect as far as the world goes such as open world or a linear world
  • Will we be playing a set "Character" in the game such as one of the Soldiers from the trailer.
  • Will there be any sort of utility such as grenades, mortars, grenade launchers etc
  • Will there be any sort of medical aid to render to injured soldiers, and if so will it be in depth or straight forward such as using a bandage
  • How will the damage system work for when a soldier or yourself takes any sort of damage from rounds, shrapnel etc
  • Can we expect there to be a destructive environment such as the one seen in the original trailer during the first attempt at making the game
  • Can we expect things like dynamic lighting, weather effects, and other things of the sort
  • Moving forward, how can we as a community, give you guys consistent support in being there for any things that the company/developers may need from us the community.

Thanks again for your time!
Tan_47

Re: Questions about Gameplay

I would also like to know if the game will retain the regenerating health of the original game or will they opt for med kits.

If this game is going to be immersive and tactical, I would think that the latter option is preferable considering it would make the game more authentic and bring tension to the player.
Lavish4u

That being said it wouldn't be required for it to be too in-depth. Just maybe holding left click with a med kit out to heal yourself. Nothing too realistic still gotta appeal to a larger audience.
Don't Panic

Lavish4u wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:22 am That being said it wouldn't be required for it to be too in-depth. Just maybe holding left click with a med kit out to heal yourself. Nothing too realistic still gotta appeal to a larger audience.
Fair point but I would also like to see something similar, but not identical to, the way Americas Army (2?) worked where, when someone was wounded you had to treat them properly with a small range of medical options such as using a tourniquet. Sort of a pipe dream it seems, but it's something I always hoped would show back up in another game.
Tan_47

It would be great to have an in-depth health system as you've described but that all depends on what they're focus is on and if they've the budget to implement it. If that isn't possible, then a simple med-kit system would suffice - maybe where you can patch certain parts of the body depending where your hurt.
Don't Panic

Tan_47 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:43 pm It would be great to have an in-depth health system as you've described but that all depends on what they're focus is on and if they've the budget to implement it. If that isn't possible, then a simple med-kit system would suffice - maybe where you can patch certain parts of the body depending where your hurt.
Absolutely! I am wondering if there will be a kickstarter of some sort where we can assist with funding? Helping them obtain funds to assist with development would be awesome!