Games event? (marketing strategy suggestion)

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
staropal0972

Games event? (marketing strategy suggestion)

I was wondering if SDIF should be showcased at an event like Gamescom 2022, or one of the summer games events, I think it needs more attention sooner than later, as the game is about to come out, but not many of the current people have really been taking a look at the sitreps we've been getting.

The majority are just only interested in more gameplay videos, and seeing the game come out, so I assess the idea that people don't really see much interest in the sitreps or reading paragraphs of text, or not seeing any videos to be fed. It would very much be beneficial if you guys made it on stage for a games event at least once to just talk more about the game for more publicity. If you want to "make as much noise as possible", consider this suggestion!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Games event? (marketing strategy suggestion)

It's a good suggestion. This is something we've considered (and continue to think about). It's been interesting to see the industry trend towards individual showcases over traditional game shows in the last few years, but there are great cases for each. There's tons of moving parts involved with an announcement like this, but we understand that more people want to see gameplay from us. We're very mindful of this going forward.