Possible Separate Game Launcher?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Epitaph

Possible Separate Game Launcher?

I know that the game will be bought and played through Steam but is there a chance a secondary launcher will be included? (Ex. Arma III, GTA V, or War Thunder) This is a fear that I have with some games and I find it really annoying sometimes. I only ask so I can either prepare myself to be somewhat disappointed or relieved.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Possible Separate Game Launcher?

Hey Epitaph,

Currently, we don't have any plans for a separate launcher. Can you be more specific: is it the Steam launcher that's disliked?
staropal0972

He meant that the idea of a secondary game launcher on top of Steam would be looked down upon. He believes that the game should just be launched directly through Steam. I somewhat agree with this because many Steam games are seen creating a secondary launcher to launch the game which bugs many players.
Epitaph

staropal0972 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:10 pm He meant that the idea of a secondary game launcher on top of Steam would be looked down upon. He believes that the game should just be launched directly through Steam. I somewhat agree with this because many Steam games are seen creating a secondary launcher to launch the game which bugs many players.
This is what I meant. Sorry for any confusion.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

staropal0972 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:10 pm He meant that the idea of a secondary game launcher on top of Steam would be looked down upon. He believes that the game should just be launched directly through Steam. I somewhat agree with this because many Steam games are seen creating a secondary launcher to launch the game which bugs many players.
Understood. We're exploring our options, especially with cross-play high on our list. Thanks for the feedback on this.