Fan Made Discord

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Don't Panic

Fan Made Discord

Officially launching a Six Days Fan Discord after receiving permission. If anyone is interested in joining the conversation jump on in at https://discord.gg/M55wg4x4QH

I have bots in place to post any news/updates coming from both the SixDaysGame Youtube and the VicturaGG Twitter account.

Will update the FAQ as often as I can on there to match AmperCamps FAQ list here.

Note that this is an 18+ years of age discord only for safety purposes

Much love!

Edit: As you can see below, this discord is in no way affiliated with Highwire or Victura. It was made by myself for fans to further discuss the game. Please bare in mind that we should continue to support the forums as new members arrive daily.

-Don't Panic
Last edited by Don't Panic on Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Fan Made Discord

Popping in to clarify that we, Victura and Highwire, have no affiliation to this server.

Again, we're open to an official server but for now, our focus is the forums.
Don't Panic

AmperCamper wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:47 pm Popping in to clarify that we, Victura and Highwire, have no affiliation to this server.

Again, we're open to an official server but for now, our focus is the forums.

Thank you, I should have made that more clear and I will make a disclaimer on the discord now.
Pulltab82

Don't Panic wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:37 pm Officially launching a Six Days Fan Discord after receiving permission. If anyone is interested in joining the fun please join https://discord.gg/mBVSaD8Ant

I have bots in place to post any news/updates coming from both the SixDaysGame Youtube and the VicturaGG Twitter account.

Will update the FAQ as often as I can on there to match AmperCamps FAQ list here.

Much love!

Edit: As you can see below, this discord is in no way affiliated with Highwire or Victura. It was made by myself for fans to further discuss the game. Please bare in mind that we should continue to support the forums as new members arrive daily.

-Don't Panic
-Leader of Dagda Gaming - discord.gg/dagda
Joined Thanks
Don't Panic

Pulltab82 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:20 am
Don't Panic wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:37 pm Officially launching a Six Days Fan Discord after receiving permission. If anyone is interested in joining the fun please join https://discord.gg/mBVSaD8Ant

Much love!

-Don't Panic
-Leader of Dagda Gaming - discord.gg/dagda
Joined Thanks
No problem brother, it was temporarily closed for a bit we're back open now after dealing with some issues. Anyone else who was having issues should be able to join again.