First Recon Marines talk about Iraq

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Stickfigure21

First Recon Marines talk about Iraq

Good video, worth a watch

-Steve
aggimajera

Re: First Recon Marines talk about Iraq

Stickfigure21 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:40 pm

Good video, worth a watch

-Steve
Reminds me of the fact that Jason Lilley, who was with 1st Recon in the invasion of Iraq and Operation Phantom Fury, did a video where he reacted to the gameplay shown for Six Days. He seemed genuinely interested in what this game was trying to do and expressed interest in writing Highwire Games. Makes one wonder if we might get to experience Six Days from the perspective of recon battalions.

AmperCamper
Community Manager

I'm almost positive we have this in our archives, but I'm circling back to the team regardless. Thank you!
aggimajera wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:03 pm Reminds me of the fact that Jason Lilley, who was with 1st Recon in the invasion of Iraq and Operation Phantom Fury, did a video where he reacted to the gameplay shown for Six Days. He seemed genuinely interested in what this game was trying to do and expressed interest in writing Highwire Games. Makes one wonder if we might get to experience Six Days from the perspective of recon battalions.
While we already have more stories to tell than we're actually able to tell, we're always very interested in hearing those from other units. Jason and Patrick are some great guys.
Stickfigure21

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:03 am While we already have more stories to tell than we're actually able to tell, we're always very interested in hearing those from other units. Jason and Patrick are some great guys.
Do I smell a DLC…?

👀👀

-Steve