Realism, Atmosphere, & The Sense of A Bigger Battle

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Onlygolden1

Realism, Atmosphere, & The Sense of A Bigger Battle

One thing I noticed that was said was you guy are "aiming to be the most authentic military shooter to date." That being said I hope we will see the use of proper FT and Squad based maneuvers as well as the proper use of hand signals and hand motions like we see with them grabbing shoulders upon room entry in the trailer. We also see a FT bounding across the street in a realistic manner. I hope features like these are actually apart of the game and not just for the cinematic trailer. I would really like to take my time slowly moving from house to house and building to building taking all real precautions that should be taken.

I hope to be able to play this game and have the full experience in singleplayer ( as I'm sure many are) so It is also really important that the AI can do all of these things fluidly with or without command for the best experience. Games like ArmA show how such a great game can be completely ruined by horrible AI.

Now another thing I am wondering and hoping for is being apart of a larger battle. Will we be one small fireteam on a map or will there be other fireteams and squads conducting operations in other areas close by that you may have to assist with? It would be amazing for atmosphere if you could hear radio chatter of things going on in other places or just hear gunfire and general commotion stemming from something actually happening on the map somewhere.

And I understand that infantry seems to be the main focus which I love but will we see Mechanized support? Air supports? Drivable Humvees ?

I can't stress how excited I am for this game. It was so heartbreaking back in 09 when the OG was cancelled I really had the highest of hopes for this title and I still do. I think this really can be the most authentic military game to date.
Real Time gamer

Re: Realism, Atmosphere, & The Sense of A Bigger Battle

Like seriously, I wish the same. Like where you get to hear radio chatters, You get to ride humvees....will be crazy exciting ☺😀