Next Gen Version

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Erty1880

Next Gen Version

Hello. This is my first time commenting on this forum but I’ve been keeping up with what you guys at the studio have shown ever since the gameplay trailer last year, and the amazing feedback and support for this forum page. As well the hard work, dedication and passion the team is putting in for this game. I haven’t read all the topics in the forums yet so sorry if this is a repeating question, but are there any plans for a Next Gen version/upgrade for PS5 and Series X|S consoles sometime after the game launches? Thank you
staropal0972

Re: Next Gen Version

Yes, the FAQ on the main webpage says it is for current gen and next gen consoles as well as PC. They plan to also distribute the game physically.
FlamingDelta

Would be amazing if you get to patrol, I wish they would make a super realistic military game
xxinfurnoxx

FlamingDelta wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:20 pm Would be amazing if you get to patrol, I wish they would make a super realistic military game
If you have a high end PC look into ARMA3. As for consoles this is it, unless you go to xbox 360 era. Then you can get Operation Flashpoint DR (it was way ahead of it's time) as it's a very good milsim.