Beta sign up page?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
xxinfurnoxx

Beta sign up page?

Just wondering if there is already a page for signing up for a closed or open beta, and if not will there be one in the near future? Thanks in advance for any replies.
staropal0972

Re: Beta sign up page?

xxinfurnoxx wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:55 am Just wondering if there is already a page for signing up for a closed or open beta, and if not will there be one in the near future? Thanks in advance for any replies.
Not yet but later in the year I believe so.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Confirming that we don't have signups for beta testing just yet. When these roll out as we get closer to release, we'll be sure that none of our active forum community misses them!
xxinfurnoxx

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:33 am Confirming that we don't have signups for beta testing just yet. When these roll out as we get closer to release, we'll be sure that none of our active forum community misses them!
Awesome thanx for the reply, can't wait for this game. Been wanting/needing one like this. Question will airstrikes be apart of this game aswell? I'd love to see the communication between the ground troops and air support.
Stickfigure21

Hell yea that would be cool. Hope the active forum members get first dibs 😉😉😉

Keep up the good work yall
AmperCamper
Community Manager

xxinfurnoxx wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:22 pm Awesome thanx for the reply, can't wait for this game. Been wanting/needing one like this. Question will airstrikes be apart of this game aswell? I'd love to see the communication between the ground troops and air support.
Air support plays a more important role during the single-player campaign than multiplayer right now. It's important to remember that our focus is fireteam operations, and most units did not have access to battalion/division assets. With that being said, there were some exceptions to this that we hope to incorporate in a realistic way.
PohPCORN

I've had this in my wishlist for almost a year. I'm extremely excited to see how great this game is coming along. Keep the great work
Fallujah1019

PohPCORN wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:31 pm I've had this in my wishlist for almost a year. I'm extremely excited to see how great this game is coming along. Keep the great work
I know! Every single day I and my friend talk about how excited we are about it and how we want to play it right now. Especially with a console, it's going to feel so good to finally get an experience like this. The time and effort everyone is putting into making this is nice. They are looking at what people are saying in the forums and responding and taking time to acknowledge everything we say. It's looking great so far.