Honoring those of us still here.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Mudroc0311

Honoring those of us still here.

Hi, I served with the men of Alpha 1/8. I'm wondering if 6DiF will be released as a physical copy? Because, I would like to purchase a copy and have members of my platoon who are still alive to sign it.

Lastly, I want to thank you all again for working diligently on 6DiF.
stormycrown22

Re: Honoring those of us still here.

Mudroc0311 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:00 pm Hi, I served with the men of Alpha 1/8. I'm wondering if 6DiF will be released as a physical copy? Because, I would like to purchase a copy and have members of my platoon who are still alive to sign it.

i think there may be a physical copy since they do plan on releasing on consoles. if it was pc only then id say no but since consoles can still take disc then id say there may be one. i would like physical copy as well
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Honoring those of us still here.

Mudroc0311 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:00 pm Hi, I served with the men of Alpha 1/8. I'm wondering if 6DiF will be released as a physical copy? Because, I would like to purchase a copy and have members of my platoon who are still alive to sign it.

Yes, we plan to distribute the console versions of Six Days both digitally and physically, although this could change based on market conditions.

Also, this post is a perfect reminder for the team of why we're doing all that we're doing to see Six Days to a full release. A huge thank you for supporting our project and being here on the forums with us.