Volunteer Moderator

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Don't Panic

Volunteer Moderator

Would like to inquire about becoming a volunteer moderator. I work from home and have plenty of time to help out. Been thoroughly looking forward to this day as myself and the gaming community I run just spoke around Christmas time about how we would have loved to see Six Days In Fallujah come back as we all watched the GVMERS documentary on it.

Send me a pm if you would like to discuss this outside of the forums. If you want to do it here, that is totally fine too.

I would also like to mention that I sent your team an email a few days ago with some other inquiries that also involves our combat veterans that are a part of the gaming community. If you could, if at all possible, some how get in contact with me about the status of that email I would greatly appreciate it and would love to help out in any way that I can. I've been PC Gaming since the mid/late 90s, so none of this is new to me. Appreciate your time, and take care.

Don't Panic - Leader of the Dagda Gaming Community. discord.gg/dagda
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Volunteer Moderator

Hey Don't Panic,

Regarding Volunteer Moderators: the role is placeholder for now, but I'm expecting we'll ask for a hand or two as needed. I can't express how much we appreciate you guys offering so early in our announcement. It doesn't go unnoticed!

As for your email, I've sent a PM.
Don't Panic

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:08 am Hey Don't Panic,

Regarding Volunteer Moderators: the role is placeholder for now, but I'm expecting we'll ask for a hand or two as needed. I can't express how much we appreciate you guys offering so early in our announcement. It doesn't go unnoticed!

Thank you sir! I have give you the requested information!
Don't Panic

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:08 am Hey Don't Panic,

Aside from the information you requested, I also sent you another message containing some cool stuff. Let me know what you think!