Beta?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Gundevil

Beta?

Hey, first of all i want to say good luck with finishing this masterpiece (if all works out like It should). As a vet who did 2 tours in Afghanistan i am looking forward to experience what you guys have created. My question is if there will be somekind of beta? If so will you guys drop the news here in the forum?

Regards...
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Beta?

Happy to have another vet on the forum. Welcome, and thanks for the kind words!

Yes, we will absolutely have beta testing. I think I can speak for a few folks here when I say that the anticipation for more gameplay and news is super high, and we're very aware the community's hungry for more.

News will be spread across our channels as we have more to share, and it's my job to ensure you won't miss it.
Gundevil

Thanks, i Will keep an eye out :)
xxinfurnoxx

Really looking forward to a beta aswell, that being said what's the chances of there being a xbox series x & ps5 beta test?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

xxinfurnoxx wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:02 am Really looking forward to a beta aswell, that being said what's the chances of there being a xbox series x & ps5 beta test?
Much higher as we host more testing down the development pipeline. For now, count on predominantly PC testing once our testing phases go live.
xxinfurnoxx

Question about PC being the first in the beta phase, why is that exactly? To me it seems consoles are always on the back burner for development, correct me if I'm wrong, and I hope I am. I'm not hating or trying to come off as rude, I just generally am curious as to why PC always takes priority.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

xxinfurnoxx wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:57 pm Question about PC being the first in the beta phase, why is that exactly? To me it seems consoles are always on the back burner for development, correct me if I'm wrong, and I hope I am. I'm not hating or trying to come off as rude, I just generally am curious as to why PC always takes priority.
Nothing rude about asking this, and I can see where it's coming from.

PC innately offers more flexibility for tests and implementation, especially for smaller studios. Still, we want to stress that we're just as excited for the console crowd to experience our game. Console is my primary platform, too, and we're very mindful of this community.
Vlaxim

xxinfurnoxx wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:57 pm Question about PC being the first in the beta phase, why is that exactly? To me it seems consoles are always on the back burner for development, correct me if I'm wrong, and I hope I am. I'm not hating or trying to come off as rude, I just generally am curious as to why PC always takes priority.
Unrelated to this I suppose, but I would note that large studios, especially with recent releases, often put PC on the backburner, and the PC port is often poorly implemented and unoptimized to all hell. Now of course, this is a more niche title with I think a smaller team than a AAA studio (I may be wrong about that) and niche often aligns well with PC players.

I would be super interested in a Beta, either way!