Rag-doll physics

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
andreyvasilev

Rag-doll physics

Hello, I use a translator, so please forgive me ) I read that you won't be focusing as much on the gore mechanics as on the gameplay, so I was wondering if the Rag-doll physics would also be good? For example, convulsions from shots to the head and or rigid body, holding wounds where they got the bullet from while they fall, ETC.

As you and many other people know, getting a bullet anywhere in the body is not at all like in COD. I hope the Rag-doll mechanics will be very good as you won't focus so much on the bloodshed, only CQC ))

Also, will there be a Russian translation? Checking in was hard enough for me to get here ahahaha ))) :lol: I think a lot of us want very realistic gore and Rag-dolls, that's all my bullshit, thanks for listening 8-)
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Rag-doll physics

First off, thanks for joining our forums and posting! Using a translator isn't always smooth, but I read you loud and clear. You'll be happy to know that we do plan to release a version of Six Days with a Russian interface and subtitles.

I also want to clarify the gore conversation. I've shared that we don't believe we'll need high levels of gore, but that's not to say it will be completely absent from the game. There is a balance here that we're trying to find, but it's there. Also, confirming that we have rag-dolling, but those details are TBD.
Raven

Re: Rag-doll physics

Please provide some REAL Rag Doll Physics instead of the 100g doll like objects that can move after the death by being shot.