Demo on PC?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Samz707

Demo on PC?

Will there be a PC demo before release so we can see if the game will run on our systems?
Don't Panic

Re: Demo on PC?

Samz707 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:07 pm Will there be a PC demo before release so we can see if the game will run on our systems?
Demos aren't as common as they used to be, but I would love to see that or community showcases where they show off WIP stuff.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey guys,

Confirming there will be some form of beta testing prior to release, but we don't have any specifics at the moment.
Lavish4u

That's good to know. Also what you guys said was true I've only really seen some indie games do weekend demos otherwise your chance to normally play the game has been testing. Interesting how it's all developed over time.
Don't Panic

Yeah that's awesome Amper! Can't wait to see what you guys bring to the table. I haven't been this captivated by something in a very long time so I'll be keeping my eye out and spreading the word.
Eseicos

It is good to know that they intend to publish a beta of the game. I wait for news and how we can participate in the beta, I think that most of us have a great interest in doing it and being able to contribute to improve as much as possible. Greetings to all