Getting closer to another SITREP?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Getting closer to another SITREP?

Hey Amper just wanted to know if we're getting closer to another SITREP. I know you mentioned around Christmas that another one should be dropping around this time. Just curious if we could get an update on the timeframe of that new SITREP. Thanks.
staropal0972

Re: Getting closer to another SITREP?

Blade0351 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:49 pm Hey Amper just wanted to know if we're getting closer to another SITREP. I know you mentioned around Christmas that another one should be dropping around this time. Just curious if we could get an update on the timeframe of that new SITREP. Thanks.
Wondering myself too.
Kean_1

What he said was "aimed for the weeks following the new year" but yeah, I would suspect by the end of this month or perhaps next if I was a betting man.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Kean_1 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:48 pm What he said was "aimed for the weeks following the new year" but yeah, I would suspect by the end of this month or perhaps next if I was a betting man.
This is a safe bet. Admittedly, the holidays are always a challenge with scattered vacations, but we know it's overdue and we're working on it. Thanks for keeping tabs on us.

And, it's become very clear to us as we're working on this SITREP discussing upcoming improvements to gear visuals that this wouldn't be possible without the community feedback shared since our announcement. So, thank you!