About freedom of CO-OP Loadouts.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
BadKarma

About freedom of CO-OP Loadouts.

So we know that the coop mode is going to offer some leeway on the kind of equipment we can bring in, my fear is that some of the Loadouts won't make much sense, I'll explain:

We tend to see lots of games where customization is the main thing that makes people crave for Barbie dressing their character and loadout, like Ground Branch, now that isn't a bad thing but for this game, even in coop IMO, Mission dictates the gear and some people (It's understandable) tend to go overboard and request ideas like "I want a Barrett . 50 Cal and a Desert Eagle" and that sort of thing, now that is where it becomes no bueno.

So my wish is to have the same level of accurate tactical selection of that of the single player campaign even if there is a bit of freedom when choosing what to bring.

Hell, I'll go out on a limb and say that I'll be happy if the weapon selection is small but still be accurate to what was used at the time.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: About freedom of CO-OP Loadouts.

BadKarma wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:52 pm
So my wish is to have the same level of accurate tactical selection of that of the single player campaign even if there is a bit of freedom when choosing what to bring.

Hell, I'll go out on a limb and say that I'll be happy if the weapon selection is small but still be accurate to what was used at the time.
This is more or less the goal. No need to worry about "Barbie dressing" here.