Combat difficulty

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
BadKarma

Combat difficulty

I'd rather have fast but deadly firefights instead of long and easy ones, what's your take on this?
Kean_1

Re: Combat difficulty

BadKarma wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:06 am I'd rather have fast but deadly firefights instead of long and easy ones, what's your take on this?
Why does it have to be one or the other? I mean, why does a long firefight have to be easier than a fast one?

IMO, the gameplay should have more lethal gameplay as it apparently will. I don't see why the TTK would need to change nor do I see why there can't be just short or longer engagements. I would want that to depend on how I (as the player) handled the situation.

Unlike some more casual shooters, I believe there will be a limited amount of ammo one will have so there will naturally be a sense of urgency to shorten engagements as much as possible. I suspect the length will be dependent on the players actions / tactics to outmaneuver the enemy and use their AI team / co-op buddies to their advantage. I don't wager simply hunkering down will be much of a strategy but we'll have to see.

I guess it depends on how enemies are handled in the game. Is there a finite amount spawned per engagement? Will they continue to spawn until a certain condition is met? .....etc., etc.