Next SITREP.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Next SITREP.

Hey Amper any idea when we can expect the next SITREP? It'd be great to get some news at the beginning of the year. Maybe a few screenshots of the updated gear the Marines will be rocking in the game to see how y'all implemented the community feedback? That's what I'd love to see for starters. Anyways, Merry Christmas to the devs and the community here!
Last edited by Blade0351 on Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Next SITREP.

Blade0351 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:37 am Maybe a few screenshots of the updated gear the Marines will be rocking in the game to see how y'all implemented the community feedback? That's what I'd love to see for starters. Anyways, merry chridtto the devs and the community here!
This is exactly what we have planned for the next SITREP, aimed for the weeks following the new year. It's difficult to share an exact date as the team is currently on holiday break, but this is the current plan. Please keep in mind this is subject to change.

I'll be taking a look at recent posts and feedback I've missed over the next few days.

Happy holidays from myself and the rest of the team, and a big thank you to everyone for the support since our announcement earlier this year. We're just getting started!
Blade0351

Re: Next SITREP.

AmperCamper wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:05 pm
Blade0351 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:37 am Maybe a few screenshots of the updated gear the Marines will be rocking in the game to see how y'all implemented the community feedback? That's what I'd love to see for starters. Anyways, merry chridtto the devs and the community here!
This is exactly what we have planned for the next SITREP, aimed for the weeks following the new year. It's difficult to share an exact date as the team is currently on holiday break, but this is the current plan. Please keep in mind this is subject to change.

I'll be taking a look at recent posts and feedback I've missed over the next few days.

Happy holidays from myself and the rest of the team, and a big thank you to everyone for the support since our announcement earlier this year. We're just getting started!
Thanks for the reply Amper! Looking forward to the next post!

And a very Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the devs and everyone else on this forum!