How “graphic” will the game be?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: How “graphic” will the game be?

Stickfigure21 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:50 pm I’m glad that vets are heavily involved in the development of this game. The aspect of gore is better understood when someone who was there describes it. Shit like that doesn’t leave your memory.
You raise a great point. While we're not featuring extremely high levels of gore, that doesn't mean the severity of the battle will be dismissed. The documentary portions of Six Days are extremely powerful for many reasons, this being one of them.

Thanks for the feedback on this guys.
xxinfurnoxx

Carthago Nova wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:28 pm I think the gore it doesn´t need to be exaggerated, just realistic. I´d love this game more than I think I´m gonna love it if the game got a realistic gore
AmperCamper wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:58 pm
staropal0972 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:59 pm From what I heard they don't want to push the envelope too much on graphic content, but they also don't want to sanitize the whole experience.
Exactly. We don’t believe we’ll need high levels of gore to get the point across.

With that being said, we are not shying away from suicide bombers and car bombs, for example. These were an absolute reality.
I can understand why you are careful about the graphic side of this game, especially with all the past controversy. That said there should be a bleeding out system regardless, for realism sake imo. I will be getting this game (so long as it comes out on xbox series x day one) either way, but I really want realistic combat not arcade style combat that's all.
Trood

I posted about this suggestions, glad to see a large support for this.