Standing by to stand by.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Mudroc0311

Standing by to stand by.

Not that you guys are obligated to but, it sure would have been nice to see an update during the anniversary of Phantom Fury. As a gamer and a veteran of Phantom fury I was really hoping on seeing an update this week.

I'm very much invested in your guys' success to tell our story and I want you all to know I appreciate the work you are all doing to get our stories out there.

A 1/8
Blade0351

Re: Standing by to stand by.

Mudroc0311 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:35 pm Not that you guys are obligated to but, it sure would have been nice to see an update during the anniversary of Phantom Fury. As a gamer and a veteran of Phantom fury I was really hoping on seeing an update this week.

I'm very much invested in your guys' success to tell our story and I want you all to know I appreciate the work you are all doing to get our stories out there.

A 1/8
Yeah I honestly thought we'd get an update or a birthday message or some shit. But we got nothing. And I get it, they're working on it and a small team but damn something, especially during this time frame, would have been nice.
aggimajera

Yeah, I was kinda expecting something as well. Given as how the anniversary of the battle, the Marine Corps. birthday, and Veterans Day all occurred so close it was kind of surprising nothing was passed down. Still, it’s not owed or anything since they’re working so hard.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Yes, we’re very aware of the holidays this week, but we’re not quite ready to make announcements (they're coming very, very soon).

Also, out of respect, we try to avoid making announcements on Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day, etc. Instead, we generally choose to offer our respect to veterans through simple Twitter greetings on these days.