any update?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
stormycrown22

any update?

ok so i prob already know the answer but imma ask anyway lol is there any new updates? we are getting close to December and ik that the end of this year was yalls target time if i remember correctly. i think by this point we can call the game delayed which isnt a bad thing as long as we are told directly that the game is delayed which we haven't really to my knowledge. can ya at least let us know if its been delayed or not? cuz if yall wait for the last week of December and say that its delayed, that will just hurt the game in my opinion. i like to consider myself a patient person but even for me my patience doesnt last forever. just please tell us if the game is delayed or not lol that will last me at least another month or so before i start itching for more info. im just getting tired of waiting and waiting for something to come "in the coming weeks" it just gets frustrating lol. i love what yall are doing and working on, im all for it, it just feels like ya are too closed off on giving us more info (not talkin about amper, just who ever makes those choices) i get it that yall need to keep some stuff behind closed doors but not all of it. its like setting a fresh baked apple pie behind chicken wire. we can smell/see how good it is but we cant even have a slice, and it kinda sucks when that goes on for almost a year. idk i just felt like ranting a little to voice my frustrations. no ill-will behind this, ive just seen too many games flop due too lack of communication and dont want the same to happen here.
staropal0972

Re: any update?

stormycrown22 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:07 pm ok so i prob already know the answer but imma ask anyway lol is there any new updates? we are getting close to December and ik that the end of this year was yalls target time if i remember correctly. i think by this point we can call the game delayed which isnt a bad thing as long as we are told directly that the game is delayed which we haven't really to my knowledge. can ya at least let us know if its been delayed or not? cuz if yall wait for the last week of December and say that its delayed, that will just hurt the game in my opinion. i like to consider myself a patient person but even for me my patience doesnt last forever. just please tell us if the game is delayed or not lol that will last me at least another month or so before i start itching for more info. im just getting tired of waiting and waiting for something to come "in the coming weeks" it just gets frustrating lol. i love what yall are doing and working on, im all for it, it just feels like ya are too closed off on giving us more info (not talkin about amper, just who ever makes those choices) i get it that yall need to keep some stuff behind closed doors but not all of it. its like setting a fresh baked apple pie behind chicken wire. we can smell/see how good it is but we cant even have a slice, and it kinda sucks when that goes on for almost a year. idk i just felt like ranting a little to voice my frustrations. no ill-will behind this, ive just seen too many games flop due too lack of communication and dont want the same to happen here.
They are working on the first developer diary, but from what Amper said, he seems to imply that we would have already gotten the first developer diary entry. Although they are working on polishing it and improving any mishaps/unclear points given in these videos to meet all of our expectations, just like the game is being tweaked.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:28 pm
stormycrown22 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:07 pm ok so i prob already know the answer but imma ask anyway lol is there any new updates? we are getting close to December and ik that the end of this year was yalls target time if i remember correctly. i think by this point we can call the game delayed which isnt a bad thing as long as we are told directly that the game is delayed which we haven't really to my knowledge. can ya at least let us know if its been delayed or not? cuz if yall wait for the last week of December and say that its delayed, that will just hurt the game in my opinion. i like to consider myself a patient person but even for me my patience doesnt last forever. just please tell us if the game is delayed or not lol that will last me at least another month or so before i start itching for more info. im just getting tired of waiting and waiting for something to come "in the coming weeks" it just gets frustrating lol. i love what yall are doing and working on, im all for it, it just feels like ya are too closed off on giving us more info (not talkin about amper, just who ever makes those choices) i get it that yall need to keep some stuff behind closed doors but not all of it. its like setting a fresh baked apple pie behind chicken wire. we can smell/see how good it is but we cant even have a slice, and it kinda sucks when that goes on for almost a year. idk i just felt like ranting a little to voice my frustrations. no ill-will behind this, ive just seen too many games flop due too lack of communication and dont want the same to happen here.
They are working on the first developer diary, but from what Amper said, he seems to imply that we would have already gotten the first developer diary entry. Although they are working on polishing it and improving any mishaps/unclear points given in these videos to meet all of our expectations, just like the game is being tweaked.
I know all that. I've been on the fourm for a while and ready almost every post and post quite often myself, doesn't change the fact that we haven't gotten any updates really since the trailer. Just a delay announcement would suffice at this point.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

No ill-will taken. Thanks for being transparent with voicing this, and we know most of you guys feel similarly.

We're still waiting for a few things before we can update everyone about the game's timing.
stormycrown22

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:01 am No ill-will taken. Thanks for being transparent with voicing this, and we know most of you guys feel similarly.

We're still waiting for a few things before we can update everyone about the game's timing.
Alright, I hope they come in soon lol I'm dying for info :)
Kean_1

stormycrown22 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:40 am Alright, I hope they come in soon lol I'm dying for info :)
Who isn't? We're all in the same boat but at least they are still actively engaging with the community here. That's reassurance enough for me that they are still on track with the game. As for more news, they will get it to us when they can. That's not going to change.
staropal0972

Kean_1 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:34 pm
stormycrown22 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:40 am Alright, I hope they come in soon lol I'm dying for info :)
Who isn't? We're all in the same boat but at least they are still actively engaging with the community here. That's reassurance enough for me that they are still on track with the game. As for more news, they will get it to us when they can. That's not going to change.
For this reason, I've almost completely stopped posting on the forums due to lack of announcements. I come around to view posts everyday and thank certain posts I found to be helpful or inciteful, but I rarely make posts myself now.
Treesarefun

Based off of what the community manager had shared and the radio silence, yes the game is delayed. If they had plans to release this year we would have gotten a playtest by now, more gameplay, campaign and coop trailers, etc.

But no, they still haven’t finished the first dev diary... nothing about this situation points towards a 2021 release.
stormycrown22

Treesarefun wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:27 pm Based off of what the community manager had shared and the radio silence, yes the game is delayed. If they had plans to release this year we would have gotten a playtest by now, more gameplay, campaign and coop trailers, etc.

But no, they still haven’t finished the first dev diary... nothing about this situation points towards a 2021 release.
Most definitely, I assumed since the first trailer that it wasn't gonna come out this year, hell that's what I've been saying on these forms for the past few months.