Current Progress?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Azariel

Current Progress?

The title says it all essentially.

How is the current progress going so far? Around a month ago it was said that a "Developer Diary" was being created yet it has taken a long while for that to come out. I have no doubt the team are all incredibly hard workers, would just like to see some official posts on twitter, the site and all other Six Days accounts, which would be great community engagement that isn't restricted to the forums here.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Current Progress?

Azariel wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:45 am I have no doubt the team are all incredibly hard workers, would just like to see some official posts on twitter, the site and all other Six Days accounts, which would be great community engagement that isn't restricted to the forums here.
Let me say that, personally, I'm beyond excited to kick things into gear as CM when the time comes. We've just barely scratched the surface on social campaigns, which will most definitely change in the future.

Development is still well under way, which includes our Developer Diary series. Admittedly, the first is taking longer than expected as it's the first of its kind and we want to set proper expectations. We are still a small studio in the process of hiring, but we want to craft meaningful content to keep you guys informed. This is coming alongside other announcements you all have been patiently waiting for.