Just curious...

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Just curious...

Hey I'm just curious if my idea about puts SMAWs or LAAWs/AT4 went anywhere considtyou said there will be enemy technicals and also, the SMAW could be utilized in breaching a wall or destroying heavily fortified enemy compounds as they were used in such a manner in Fallujah. As an 0351, it's be awesome to see a game get the SMAW right, spotting rifle and all.
Lavish4u

Re: Just curious...

Not a dev or related but I think they'd be limited by the engine they're using. I imagine they'd be able to get a wall destroyed with the current engine but not sure about entire destructible compounds. :)
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this up again, Blade. Nothing to confirm regarding the AT4, LAAW, or the SMAW right now.
Blade0351

AmperCamper wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:35 pm Thanks for bringing this up again, Blade. Nothing to confirm regarding the AT4, LAAW, or the SMAW right now.
Ok well thanks for letting me know. Also, I just wanted to say thanks for being active on the forums and giving us as much info as you can. I know it's probably just as frustrating for you as it is for us that we don't have new stuff to discuss but I understand y'all need time. So you and the team keep up the good work.