Missing small detail from the trailer.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
guitar_wes_04

Missing small detail from the trailer.

Just a small detail i have noticed missing from the announcement trailer. Where is everyones eye protection? I was in the Army in Iraq in 2005 and everyone was issued Wiley-X ballistic glasses and most of the time (in my unit) they were a manditory part of your uniform... Maybe that is why i noticed them missing from everyone.
Last edited by guitar_wes_04 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gungamunga

Re: Missing small detail from the trailer.

I believe this game is about marines not army men and their safety goggles to protect them from dangerous dust
guitar_wes_04

gungamunga wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:53 pm I believe this game is about marines not army men and their safety goggles to protect them from dangerous dust
https://www.1stmardiv.marines.mil/News/ ... es-vision/
jop

Actually a very, very good observation to make. I didn't spot that myself. Ideally they should put them in for realism and accuracy, not sure if they're too far into the development cycle to go back to the character customization but if possible, they should.
Enrique

Wow! I didn't noticed that. Glad to know real army men can give feedback to developers. I hope it can help to make the game more accurate and realistic.
Recon4thCav

Being an Army veteran that was in Operation Phantom Fury. We did not wear our stupid eye wear nor did any enforce it. As a NCO, I never made my soldiers wear it. When you are getting if you are lucky a hour of sleep per day for a month and clear roughly 500 houses in 24 days. Eye pro is not a concern.