Any Way To Help?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
yoursinglestar

Any Way To Help?

I've seen a few times that the development team is pretty short staffed; roughly around 35 or so I read. I was just wondering if there was some sort of way we could help with development, whether that be helping yall find more developers/game designers or start a fundraiser for the game. I feel like this way it will be easier on the team and speed up the process efficiently in terms of getting the game out for release. While reading through the forum, I see people suggesting pretty basic features and will sometimes see AmperCamper say something along the lines of "noted. will pass this on to the devs" and its really worrying cause it makes it seem like this game is nowhere near done. While I would like this game to come out as soon as possible, I'd rather have the game delayed for just a bit longer to ensure that we get a really polished game upon release and possibly have a beta in the near future to give feedback as development continues. All in all what me and many other people in the forum are concerned about is the state of the game, potential delays and overall radio silence as to what's going on. A screenshot or little 10 second game clip every now and then would be nice so we can provide feedback even before the beta. Good luck in development. Really looking forward to this game
staropal0972

Re: Any Way To Help?

yoursinglestar wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:06 pm I've seen a few times that the development team is pretty short staffed; roughly around 35 or so I read. I was just wondering if there was some sort of way we could help with development, whether that be helping yall find more developers/game designers or start a fundraiser for the game. I feel like this way it will be easier on the team and speed up the process efficiently in terms of getting the game out for release. While reading through the forum, I see people suggesting pretty basic features and will sometimes see AmperCamper say something along the lines of "noted. will pass this on to the devs" and its really worrying cause it makes it seem like this game is nowhere near done. While I would like this game to come out as soon as possible, I'd rather have the game delayed for just a bit longer to ensure that we get a really polished game upon release and possibly have a beta in the near future to give feedback as development continues. All in all what me and many other people in the forum are concerned about is the state of the game, potential delays and overall radio silence as to what's going on. A screenshot or little 10 second game clip every now and then would be nice so we can provide feedback even before the beta. Good luck in development. Really looking forward to this game
We've been on this topic before numerous times, but to answer you I don't think there's any way to help them unless you want to join the dev team itself. We can only hone in on listening for more news and announcements when those times do come. I share the same concerns as you and many others do as well. Don't feel like you're alone on this. Also beta has been confirmed but no official date yet.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Any Way To Help?

We very much appreciate your concerns alongside those of the wider community. The very best way to support us right now is to continue engaging with us, keeping us on track, and wishlist on Steam. Going the extra mile and sharing our job openings would be awesome too!
yoursinglestar wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:06 pm A screenshot or little 10 second game clip every now and then would be nice so we can provide feedback even before the beta. Good luck in development. Really looking forward to this game
This, along with other very specific details on the game, are some of the things you can expect with our upcoming Developer Diaries series. We're still kicking these off, and so I don't have a date for these yet. But, we're working on it.