Spec Ops in Coop

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Rafael Valor

Spec Ops in Coop

My guess is that in coop we are going to be playing as Spec Ops guys rather than the Marine team leader's default equipment that the campaign features, maybe that's why there's freedom in customization as special ops get to choose their equipment.
stormycrown22

Re: Spec Ops in Coop

Rafael Valor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:07 am My guess is that in coop we are going to be playing as Spec Ops guys rather than the Marine team leader's default equipment that the campaign features, maybe that's why there's freedom in customization as special ops get to choose their equipment.
While it is possible I don't think it is likely. While there could be some spec ops missions, my guess would be they have more marine stories than spec op stories so I believe we will be marines for the simple fact that they have more stories to tell. Would be cool though.
Rafael Valor

stormycrown22 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:09 am
Rafael Valor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:07 am My guess is that in coop we are going to be playing as Spec Ops guys rather than the Marine team leader's default equipment that the campaign features, maybe that's why there's freedom in customization as special ops get to choose their equipment.
While it is possible I don't think it is likely. While there could be some spec ops missions, my guess would be they have more marine stories than spec op stories so I believe we will be marines for the simple fact that they have more stories to tell. Would be cool though.
Yes, that will most likely be the main unit we play as, still wonder how restrictive the customization in coop is going to be.
stormycrown22

Rafael Valor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:36 am
stormycrown22 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:09 am
Yes, that will most likely be the main unit we play as, still wonder how restrictive the customization in coop is going to be.
I think it will lean more to specific roles and ya get to chose what those role use like medics had a few things different than a infantryman. I don't thing it will be like ya can slap a acog on your m1911 lol but I thing depending on a role you chose will pick what weapons and Loudoun you can use. At least that's my hope anyways.
Lavish4u

I think it's more about the freedom of playing with friends and enjoying the game with different kit and some freedom. More of a design choice for enjoyment than maybe focusing on the realism.
stormycrown22

Lavish4u wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:21 am I think it's more about the freedom of playing with friends and enjoying the game with different kit and some freedom. More of a design choice for enjoyment than maybe focusing on the realism.
Yes but what this game is going for, its leaning more to tell true stories, while yes they want enjoyment, the main focus is telling the true events that happen. Now with the coop there will be more freedom but if they implement a story of a squad there then the freedom of like weapons and stuff will be limited I feel