Everyone needs to chill out

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Everyone needs to chill out

Hey guys here is my two cents:

Obviously the lack of comms is annoying however, Amper said I'm one of his previous post that that interest in the game and proof of that, via the activity on this forum, has given proof to investors that people want this game to come out.

I worry that with everyone saying they are losing hope, this could negatively impact if the investors choose to keep funding this project. So I would say keep the bitching to a minimum as to not give the devs and investors the wrong idea.

Obviously the lack of news is frustrating but the last thing I think we all want is for this game to get cancelled because people start to see a lack of interest when it's the complete opposite. Just my thoughts.

Semper Fi
stormycrown22

Re: Everyone needs to chill out

Blade0351 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:12 am Hey guys here is my two cents:

Obviously the lack of comms is annoying however, Amper said I'm one of his previous post that that interest in the game and proof of that, via the activity on this forum, has given proof to investors that people want this game to come out.

I worry that with everyone saying they are losing hope, this could negatively impact if the investors choose to keep funding this project. So I would say keep the bitching to a minimum as to not give the devs and investors the wrong idea.

Obviously the lack of news is frustrating but the last thing I think we all want is for this game to get cancelled because people start to see a lack of interest when it's the complete opposite. Just my thoughts.

Semper Fi
While I do see your point. I don't think us complaining will change anything for better or for worse. If they are truly aiming to release in December then the game is too close to launch to cancel. If the game was a couple years out then year but we are months away. Getting canceled now means that they loosed pretty much all they invested while releasing even if it doesn't do well will get something back. I wouldn't say we are losing hope exactly as more just getting tired of them not announcing a delay as with how everything is going right now it all points to a delay at least to me. Just being transparent with your community goes a long ways.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Jumping in to let you know that we just posted a note from our CEO, Peter Tamte, that addresses some community concerns. Please give it a read!

We appreciate you guys.
Rafael Valor

Take your time devs, I'm sure the experience will be worth it in the end. This game is a dream come true and I can't stress it enough.

I said before that radio silence can have a negative effect on communities but when you think about it, game developers have to work very hard in what essentially is a big undertaking.

So I would rather be patient and hope everyone else is too.

Thanks Amper and the team and everyone else involved in the project.
Last edited by Rafael Valor on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Rafael Valor wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:10 pm So I would rather be patient and hope everyone else is too.

Thanks Amper and the team and everyone else involved in the project.
It goes both ways, and so a big thank you for being patient with us!
03jrp

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:59 am Jumping in to let you know that we just posted a note from our CEO, Peter Tamte, that addresses some community concerns. Please give it a read!

We appreciate you guys.
I'm so ready for this game! Developer diaries is a great idea. Looks amazing so far. No need to rush
Stickfigure21

Agree with all. Everyone just need to hang tight and wait. Trust me, I want this game to come out ASAP, but with all the work it takes to make a game of this scale, I’d rather have to wait a few more month for a smooth, polished game than have it come out in a month just to be a buggy unrealistic clusterfuck.

From what Amper and the team have shown us recently, it looks like it’s on the right path, I get they can’t let the cat out of the bag too early, but throwing us a bone like the screen shots they posted every now & then are a welcome treat.

There’s a fine like with developing a game like this, yes the team have been just a bit more reluctant to give out info than I’d like, but I 100% understand why. Amper continues to do a great job on the forum, let’s give some credit where credit is due.

-Steve