New images

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

New images

Hey Camper any chance we can see some new screenshots to see the improved historical accuracy of the kits the Marines will be rocking? And since you mentioned enemies possibly using vehicles, I'm assuming we'll be using some rockets like the AT4, LAAW, or the SMAW. Also, with that, can you guys add realistic back blast for those so if you get behind one when it's fired you get fucked up like you realistically would? Also make sure there are consequences for firing them from indoors?
staropal0972

Re: New images

I too am super eager to see more screenshots/gameplay but Amper has not yet promised them. He hasn't said in the next announcement about "timings" if new gameplay/screenshots would also be released either. It could just all be simply a worded announcement. But I really want their next announcement to be the biggest, because of how long we had to wait.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

This is something we want to do, but I don't want to promise these before our next announcement. With that being said, the team knows the value of the historical accuracy involved as well as the community's excitement to see tweaks.

And, I'll pass that feedback about launchers to the team too.
Blade0351

AmperCamper wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:11 am This is something we want to do, but I don't want to promise these before our next announcement. With that being said, the team knows the value of the historical accuracy involved as well as the community's excitement to see tweaks.

And, I'll pass that feedback about launchers to the team too.
Thanks Amper. Considering the wide use of the SMAW in Fallujah, I'd be surprised if you guys don't include it. Even having one of the AI teammates to be an Assaultman to conduct breaches or take out technicals would be great if we don't personally get to use the SMAW.
staropal0972

I would expect the final models/graphics to look A LOT more different than what was previously presented. There was a lot wrong also initially, but hopefully the feedback helped. People have written off this game when they noticed the inaccuracies of the helmet, equipment, gear, model proportions and such, just something I've been noticing on places like the Steam discussions forum. Hoping to see a beta build pushed out by the end of this year, if the full game isn't scheduled for release this year anymore.