Vehicles?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Stickfigure21

Vehicles?

Greetings,
What’s your thoughts or plans for vehicles in the game? Not just to drive around as I’m sure the specific area of combat in each mission would be confined, but as support elements such as the Bradley or Stryker.

Do you guys have any plans like this? Even as static / NPC elements?
staropal0972

Re: Vehicles?

I read somewhere that the original one made by Atomic allowed you to. Not sure about this current version.
Stickfigure21

staropal0972 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:17 pm I read somewhere that the original one made by Atomic allowed you to. Not sure about this current version.
Yea I think I read that somewhere too, but the 6DIF in development now is practically a new game compared to the one of years ago. I’m sure everything has changed.

-Steve
Blade0351

Stickfigure21 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:16 pm Greetings,
What’s your thoughts or plans for vehicles in the game? Not just to drive around as I’m sure the specific area of combat in each mission would be confined, but as support elements such as the Bradley or Stryker.

Do you guys have any plans like this? Even as static / NPC elements?
There is an earlier post saying that there will be AAVs that you use to resupply ammo. Not sure if they'll be moving and providing support.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

No plans for player-driven vehicles, but that's not to say insurgents won't use them in opposition.
Blade0351 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:24 pm There is an earlier post saying that there will be AAVs that you use to resupply ammo. Not sure if they'll be moving and providing support.
Correct, LAVs will be used for ammo restock.