Any new screenshots or videos to share?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
staropal0972

Any new screenshots or videos to share?

It's been a very long time since we got any update media wise, such as how the game currently looks right now. I do know however that a lot had been changed from the pre-alpha, but I would really like to see. Is there a sitrep you guys could give for that? Thank you, for creating this ambitious project.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Any new screenshots or videos to share?

The short answer is not quite yet.

The long answer refers back to the reply I gave the other day around needing a few more weeks, at least, for an update. Again, timing for us is very important as we navigate announcements with the media. But, I want you guys to know we recognize you wanting to see more.

The latest update we have on Six Days is that we're expanding the team, and feel free to send some recommendations our way if you know someone who's interested!
staropal0972

Understood, keep us posted until then.
Stickfigure21

AmperCamper wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:14 pm The short answer is not quite yet.

The long answer refers back to the reply I gave the other day around needing a few more weeks, at least, for an update. Again, timing for us is very important as we navigate announcements with the media. But, I want you guys to know we recognize you wanting to see more.

The latest update we have on Six Days is that we're expanding the team, and feel free to send some recommendations our way if you know someone who's interested!

Good to hear!

Is there any way we as a community can help support the game more? Any (official) social media we can follow for updates and such?

-Steve
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Stickfigure21 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:58 pm Is there any way we as a community can help support the game more? Any (official) social media we can follow for updates and such?
Wishlists are the best way at the moment! If you want big announcements as they come, Victura and Highwire on Twitter are the places to go.

staropal0972

Saying wishlists are the way to go right now is kinda giving me larger doubts about the game releasing this year…i don't know about this, especially with only 4 months left in the year I feel like we will be seeing a delay despite that July tweet. Unless the beta will be 1 month before release I'm sensing a 2022 release instead. But, the FAQ has not changed yet. So I'm confused as all hell right now.