I am impressed by the Procedural Generated Tech...

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
BG-Skech

I am impressed by the Procedural Generated Tech...

Hello ! My name is Evgeni (BG-Skech) ! I am Bulgarian ex military guy almost 40 years old , who loves to enjoy some Military realistic games. When i saw for first time the game trailer of Six Days Of Fallujah ...i just was so happy because of the Procedural Generated map! I cant even express how happy this will makes me when i finaly will be able to play a realisticly set up shooter in constantly changes levels! Expect everything at every corner... prepare the tactics... evaluade the risk and take decisions fast but precise and when you open the door to not know what to expect ... ITS HUDGE in gamming industry! Finally a shooter who reminds me a bit to the old style and one of my favorites all time games Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising 2 , where you can command your AI teammates. But there when you learn the map you learn everything basicly. The replayability was little to none. With friends was amazing in coop and pvpve! Since this game i didnt find another who fill this gap and what i trully love to play! SIX DAYS IN FALLUJAH , looks like will be the game who i AWAYS dream to play and never found! I hope , this game to be a strong CO-OP , chenging "world" , where you and your friend can try your best to do the objectives and survive ! I really wish this game to be a hudge sucess .. for the gamers like me and for the proper developers! I start dreaming about this game few days ago... how me and my friend are start playing it in the most realistic way possible , how we clean rooms...houses ...streets... ect ect. Its dificult to explain , how i feel ... how much i want this game to be released and to be what i really want form this kind of games! PLEASE give us some more details in near future ! Lots of people around me want to see more about the game . My entire community of friends who was with me in the military , strongly want to see more and enjoy this true game changer Procedural Generated stuff. Also i hope to see for exemple a Co-Op of 2 players with 1 Ai in comand for each if its possible ! In total 4 soldiers but 2 players and 2 AI`s under players command ! Will be awesome to be able to comand one AI and positioning ... till my friend and hes AI reach the destination ... then we move ...ect ect ... HOPE will be ingame this feature. And not let 1 player in command of all AI's only! Whatever will be ... i just dream too much! But hope soon we can see more! Sorry for my low English skills! Hope at least some of this was understanded without too much pain in the eyes till reading it! Stay safe people ! And all the best with the project and the final release!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: I am impressed by the Procedural Generated Tech...

No need to apologize for your English. We very much appreciate you coming to the forums to share your thoughts with us, so thank you. It's awesome to hear support from former military all the way from Bulgaria!

Also, thank you for the coop suggestions. We haven't started discussing the coop features publicly yet, including how this interacts with AI. But, we're keeping feedback notes. Replayability is huge for us to craft an authentic experience, and we believe Six Days can fill the "gap" some of you guys have been asking for.