Dear AmperCamper

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
stormycrown22

Dear AmperCamper

what is the situation with the game? can we get an update? we haven't heard from ya since August 4th, we haven't been given an update since march I believe and we are inching closer to the projected release date and a lot of us are starting to lose hope in this, we don't like being left in the dark, we want to see this game succeed but at this point, we don't know what we are supporting, from what I'm seeing at this rate I'm expecting the game to come out the end of next year. most games at this point would start trying to hype the game in a way but we have gotten nothing. the outcome isn't looking good and it's making me worried that what happened before will happen again. we all want the game to come out and succeed but we need yall to toss us something to hold on to, at this point, we are holding on to our hopes for this game but we need something, we want to see what we have been supporting, we are here to support yall regardless but we need something to get our spirits back up. please don't let what happened last time happen again.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Dear AmperCamper

Hey guys,

I know we’ve been a lot quieter during the last few weeks than we would like to be. This is because we’re trying to finalize a bunch of things that are in motion before we speak publicly about them.

The response to Six Days has been overwhelming — truly. It has become clear to us during the last few months that expectations for the game are beyond what our team of roughly 30 people can do (Call of Duty has more than 600 people). As a result, our leadership has been raising substantial capital so we can expand our team. This has been going very, very well!!

I know everyone is anxious for more info about release dates. However, we need a few more weeks until we can make more detailed announcements about this and all the other things we’ve been up to. But, believe me, we are very, very focused on doing the right things to make sure the game we release is everything it needs to be.

I speak for everyone on the team when I say your passion for Six Days doesn’t go unnoticed. The support you’ve expressed on this forum, and elsewhere, has provided huge motivation to our team and proof to investors about the large community of people who are anxious to play Six Days.
stormycrown22

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:50 am Hey guys,

I know we’ve been a lot quieter during the last few weeks than we would like to be. This is because we’re trying to finalize a bunch of things that are in motion before we speak publicly about them.

The response to Six Days has been overwhelming — truly. It has become clear to us during the last few months that expectations for the game are beyond what our team of roughly 30 people can do (Call of Duty has more than 600 people). As a result, our leadership has been raising substantial capital so we can expand our team. This has been going very, very well!!

I know everyone is anxious for more info about release dates. However, we need a few more weeks until we can make more detailed announcements about this and all the other things we’ve been up to. But, believe me, we are very, very focused on doing the right things to make sure the game we release is everything it needs to be.

I speak for everyone on the team when I say your passion for Six Days doesn’t go unnoticed. The support you’ve expressed on this forum, and elsewhere, has provided huge motivation to our team and proof to investors about the large community of people who are anxious to play Six Days.
thank you amper for the response, i was getting worried for yall but i am glad to hear things are going well. and glad to know the team is doing well as well. the amount of excitement i have for this game is out of this world and i dont want to see it fail. your response has lifted a weight off my chest and i thank you for that. hopefully a few weeks passes by quickly.
staropal0972

I too am glad the game is still in development and smoothsailing. Keep it up guys
bbpoltergeist

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:50 am Hey guys,

Feel free to take your time and please don't feel rushed. As long as we're kept in the loop throughout the process, I just hope to god that this game doesn't turn out to have the same problems as Ready or Not does at the moment. If anybody here knows how fucked that situation is.