starting to feel left in the dark.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
staropal0972

Re: starting to feel left in the dark.

A lot of things seem unsure as well, and he has said a lot of things are still under testing or in development. Was getting real worried there, but then again, on July 13 Victura said on twitter it is still on track for a late 2021 release.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:14 am A lot of things seem unsure as well, and he has said a lot of things are still under testing or in development. Was getting real worried there, but then again, on July 13 Victura said on twitter it is still on track for a late 2021 release.
Let's just hope they were being honest and not just tryin to keep the hype up
staropal0972

stormycrown22 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:34 am
staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:14 am A lot of things seem unsure as well, and he has said a lot of things are still under testing or in development. Was getting real worried there, but then again, on July 13 Victura said on twitter it is still on track for a late 2021 release.
Honestly they could just drop the beta out of the middle of nowhere. Could happen. But i'd have mixed feelings about that. I don't like it when devs keep us in the dark
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:37 am
Honestly they could just drop the beta out of the middle of nowhere. Could happen. But i'd have mixed feelings about that. I don't like it when devs keep us in the dark
Same here buddy, it worries me and if they drop the beta out of no where I'd be mad, that would mean they could of told us something and chose not to and let us worry.
staropal0972

stormycrown22 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:51 am

Same here buddy, it worries me and if they drop the beta out of no where I'd be mad, that would mean they could of told us something and chose not to and let us worry.
The longer we wait, more higher my expectations to be blown away are. And to me that's usually a bad thing because barely any games these days would blow me away or impress me compared to earlier years of gaming. I expect the next announcement to be our biggest one yet at this point.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:11 pm
stormycrown22 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:51 am

The longer we wait, more higher my expectations to be blown away are. And to me that's usually a bad thing because barely any games these days would blow me away or impress me compared to earlier years of gaming. I expect the next announcement to be our biggest one yet at this point.
at this rate the next update better tell us about the beta. anything less would be a insult at this point.
staropal0972

Amper was just on the forums but idk what he was even doing. That only raises more questions. I'm getting more impatient than ever really for a new announcement.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:24 pm Amper was just on the forums but idk what he was even doing. That only raises more questions. I'm getting more impatient than ever really for a new announcement.
same her, the fact that he is on once a day but hasnt said a thing in a week is setting off red flags at this point. feels like they left us out to dry when they want as much support as they can get for this. this is getting ridiculous at this point, this is kinda starting to piss me off, like cant they just toss us some bait? just a simple little update to show us they are still working on it still. they need to show us what we are supporting or at least give us a bit more info.
staropal0972

stormycrown22 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:35 pm
staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:24 pm Amper was just on the forums but idk what he was even doing. That only raises more questions. I'm getting more impatient than ever really for a new announcement.
same her, the fact that he is on once a day but hasnt said a thing in a week is setting off red flags at this point. feels like they left us out to dry when they want as much support as they can get for this. this is getting ridiculous at this point, this is kinda starting to piss me off, like cant they just toss us some bait? just a simple little update to show us they are still working on it still. they need to show us what we are supporting or at least give us a bit more info.
There must be news at least for this week. If not, then next week. I can only forgive people for so long then I start to lose faith. I hope they do not mess it up.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:42 pm
stormycrown22 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:35 pm
There must be news at least for this week. If not, then next week. I can only forgive people for so long then I start to lose faith. I hope they do not mess it up.
same here brother, if they dont release something soon then they might as well shoot themselves in the foot. the longer they wait the more likely the game will be swallowed up by bigger games like battlefield. they are already fighting a up-hill battle, so why arent they trying to hype it a little? i know too much hype is bad but too little is just as bad. you want people to be interested but this is just pushing people like you and me away. i want this to work but they need to show us something before i continue supporting it.