starting to feel left in the dark.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
stormycrown22

starting to feel left in the dark.

its been a bit over a week since we last heard from a team member on here and am starting to have doubts now, im a big supporter of the game but we havent been given anything lately to keep are interest at all not even a simple update. a simple answer to if yall still plan on releasing this year or not would keep me happy, a simple yes or no. idk man just starting to get a bad feeling about all this now, we want something to keep us interested.
staropal0972

Re: starting to feel left in the dark.

stormycrown22 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:08 pm its been a bit over a week since we last heard from a team member on here and am starting to have doubts now, im a big supporter of the game but we havent been given anything lately to keep are interest at all not even a simple update. a simple answer to if yall still plan on releasing this year or not would keep me happy, a simple yes or no. idk man just starting to get a bad feeling about all this now, we want something to keep us interested.
Just found out a few days its character art director has uploaded some new renders of an SMU, indicating additionally that the issues regarding helmet proportions and incorrect chinpieces have been fixed. Night vision goggles are confirmed based on these renders to be a gameplay feature. You can check these here:

Some old renders from February 11 can be found here too:

These are the latest of updates I can find on the game, but none of these have been publicly showcased. I just did some detective work around ArtStation.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:15 pm
stormycrown22 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:08 pm its been a bit over a week since we last heard from a team member on here and am starting to have doubts now, im a big supporter of the game but we havent been given anything lately to keep are interest at all not even a simple update. a simple answer to if yall still plan on releasing this year or not would keep me happy, a simple yes or no. idk man just starting to get a bad feeling about all this now, we want something to keep us interested.
Just found out a few days its character art director has uploaded some new renders of an SMU, indicating additionally that the issues regarding helmet proportions and incorrect chinpieces have been fixed. Night vision goggles are confirmed based on these renders to be a gameplay feature. You can check these here:

Some old renders from February 11 can be found here too:

These are the latest of updates I can find on the game, but none of these have been publicly showcased. I just did some detective work around ArtStation.
they all look pretty nice, im just getting frustrated with how much we are being kept in the dark. the forums arent as active as they use to be and people are getting tired of waiting, and i understand why. i havent even seen a response from the community manager in over a week so idk if they told him to stop replyin or if he just decided to stop. i just want something hell just show me some grass texture at this point lol i just want something.
staropal0972

It would be ridiculous if he were told to stop replying, as a community manager. They must have something huge prepared for us and it better be worth it. That's what I hope at least.
staropal0972

I too am getting worried with seeing Amper popping in and out on the forums without posting anything. I really want to know what's going on or if anything going wrong in development. Last month however on July 13 Victura assured somebody on Twitter that it is still coming late 2021, the Scuttlebutt Show (partner ambassador selected by Victura) claimed twice that it would be hitting shelves December of this year. A lot of speculation and claims but little evidence or backing is definitely rubbing me in the wrong way, as I really don't know who to believe. What honestly irks me is that we have been asking Amper if it's still coming this year or delayed, and he never answered us. I'm not sure if there's like some restriction placed on him to answer certain things, but I start to raise my suspicions day by day without having an update.

As we're closing in on the release window gap, I have to frankly be more critical as I'm beginning to feel Amper's abandoning us without any notice. I ask we get some sort of update on development progress or any new videos. It would be terrible to call this game off and lose hope. Avid follower of Six Days since 2014.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:37 pm I too am getting worried with seeing Amper popping in and out on the forums without posting anything. I really want to know what's going on or if anything going wrong in development. Last month however on July 13 Victura assured somebody on Twitter that it is still coming late 2021, the Scuttlebutt Show (partner ambassador selected by Victura) claimed twice that it would be hitting shelves December of this year. A lot of speculation and claims but little evidence or backing is definitely rubbing me in the wrong way, as I really don't know who to believe. What honestly irks me is that we have been asking Amper if it's still coming this year or delayed, and he never answered us. I'm not sure if there's like some restriction placed on him to answer certain things, but I start to raise my suspicions day by day without having an update.

As we're closing in on the release window gap, I have to frankly be more critical as I'm beginning to feel Amper's abandoning us without any notice. I ask we get some sort of update on development progress or any new videos. It would be terrible to call this game off and lose hope. Avid follower of Six Days since 2014.
I agree, the fact that we have been asking multiple times and have not gotten an answer makes me feel like they are abandoning ship, idk if they are or aren't but the fact he can't give a yes or no or simply tell us he isn't able to say is raising red flags for me and I pray history doesn't repeat itself but at this point it's looking to be so. I want to believe in this project but we haven't heard a single word really in months and with it being only a couple months out is unacceptable to me. I'm all for this as having a military background and want this to succeed so people can see what it's like and I believe this is a great way to show are history. But imma have to be honest and say my hope for this game is close to dead and I feel like its gonna be rushed out and we will have another cyberpunk because parts of me believe the reason we haven't gotten an update because maybe not much has been changed or added since the previous update. Idk man I'm scared for this project, they better prove me wrong and sooner or else imma have to jump ship.
Crunchie44

I think if we are all being honest, we know there is a delay coming. We've heard next to nothing. Insurgency is about to launch on console, beta currently happening, and we see BF ramping up promotion and cod about to start. This game on the other hand, has gone quiet. A delay is coming I feel and its prob for the best as I fear this game will be swallowed up if it releases in the same window as the other heavyweights
staropal0972

Only thing left to do is PM Amper. Or wait a little longer for something to happen. It has almost been a month since we were told about "timings in the coming weeks"
stormycrown22

Crunchie44 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:04 am I think if we are all being honest, we know there is a delay coming. We've heard next to nothing. Insurgency is about to launch on console, beta currently happening, and we see BF ramping up promotion and cod about to start. This game on the other hand, has gone quiet. A delay is coming I feel and its prob for the best as I fear this game will be swallowed up if it releases in the same window as the other heavyweights
I agree with you, I just wish they would be honest with us instead of keeping us in the dark and thinkin we are too stupid to see what's happening, I feel like this game needs another year. Them being this quiet makes me feel like they aren't as ready for release as they want us to think.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:07 am Only thing left to do is PM Amper. Or wait a little longer for something to happen. It has almost been a month since we were told about "timings in the coming weeks"
I dont think we will get anything from him sadly, he won't reply to are questions so I believe we are gonna have to wait.