starting to feel left in the dark.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
staropal0972

Re: starting to feel left in the dark.

stormycrown22 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:24 pm same here brother, if they dont release something soon then they might as well shoot themselves in the foot. the longer they wait the more likely the game will be swallowed up by bigger games like battlefield. they are already fighting a up-hill battle, so why arent they trying to hype it a little? i know too much hype is bad but too little is just as bad. you want people to be interested but this is just pushing people like you and me away. i want this to work but they need to show us something before i continue supporting it.
Dear Amper, if you are reading this, please understand what stormy is saying. We all want to see if this game is still going smoothly, and to prove that simply give us a content update that was promised back in July 17, about discussing timings "in the coming weeks". We're not trying to attack this game, we all want to play it, and support it to its eventual coming of daylight. It's just been the fact we are all fed up of waiting since March 23 for a content update/announcement detailing progress of development. Thank you for understanding.
stormycrown22

staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:49 pm
stormycrown22 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:24 pm same here brother, if they dont release something soon then they might as well shoot themselves in the foot. the longer they wait the more likely the game will be swallowed up by bigger games like battlefield. they are already fighting a up-hill battle, so why arent they trying to hype it a little? i know too much hype is bad but too little is just as bad. you want people to be interested but this is just pushing people like you and me away. i want this to work but they need to show us something before i continue supporting it.
Dear Amper, if you are reading this, please understand what stormy is saying. We all want to see if this game is still going smoothly, and to prove that simply give us a content update that was promised back in July 17, about discussing timings "in the coming weeks". We're not trying to attack this game, we all want to play it, and support it to its eventual coming of daylight. It's just been the fact we are all fed up of waiting since March 23 for a content update/announcement detailing progress of development. Thank you for understanding.
im gonna make a topic called dear amper, and pray it gets his attention.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

I gave a bit of an update on Six Days in this thread, so be sure to head over there when you can. In case you missed it, development on the game is progressing at full speed, and you don’t need to worry about the same thing happening as last time. In fact, we’ve raised a bunch more capital for development, and we’re expanding our team. However, things we say often get twisted into something negative by some media outlets, and so we need to talk about release timing alongside all the other things we’ve been doing — as soon as we can announce these things, too. They’re all related.
staropal0972 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:15 pm Just found out a few days its character art director has uploaded some new renders of an SMU, indicating additionally that the issues regarding helmet proportions and incorrect chinpieces have been fixed.
Yes, our character art lead posted these assets to his personal ArtStation channel. We plan to release a lot of assets like this on the forums in the near future, as well. Thanks for everyone's feedback on the equipment so far!
staropal0972 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:24 pm Amper was just on the forums but idk what he was even doing. That only raises more questions. I'm getting more impatient than ever really for a new announcement.
I want you to know I read the forums daily, even when I don’t give an immediate reply. I have a bad habit of even reading them in my off-time, where I mostly perform spam checks and improvements (which you should notice going forward). Thanks for these reports.

Your comments are reported directly to the team and leadership. And, I try to answer as much as I can. To those who sent me PM’s, thank you!
staropal0972

Hey Amper, just wanted to let you know I posted my concerns and worries before you chimed in. The feeling of not having an official announcement and then not getting any updates, not even small updates at first had my heart racing. I actually kind of feel bad going off like this. Read everything you posted since then.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

I understand it comes from a good place, and I appreciate you guys being so receptive and patient with us. I can always relate to wanting something to release so badly and refreshing feeds for updates. I'm still playing games after becoming a CM, and we're not going anywhere.
WeaponX

We appreciate you and the team's hard work Amper. That being said, I completely understand playing your cards right. With some of the negative backlash that came out during the announcement, it's best to remain quiet, hope they forget or move on and have this game kinda just release within a short time period. I have been following this game since it's original announcement over a decade ago. I hope we can get this game out and to the masses unlike the last one.