Still waiting for news...

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Still waiting for news...

Hey so I have been consistently checking the forum since the drop of the gameplay reveal. We haven't seen any real updates since then. And obviously we appreciate the admins responding to this forum, when will we get some new solid news? Maybe an updated gameplay trailer or just new trailer with upgraded graphics or to see if any changes to the gear have been made as the suggestions is this forum have called for. Anyways, just want some sort of update. I think we all do.
Unknown0351

Re: Still waiting for news...

Yeah some weapons renders would be welcome or they could release a weapons list. We know they have M16A4 and the SAW but I’m at least hoping for the M240 and maybe the ability to call mortars. Some weapons might depend on if there is building destruction like the Army’s 120mm mortars and the SMAW and AT4. The Army’s 120mm mortars apparently could drop floors in houses and the SMAW would depend on the rounds. Tanks, Bradleys, and AAV7 I ruled out given they were going just the FPS route.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey guys,

We want you to know we're cognizant of the gap since our last announcement, and we're still working on it. At the end of the day, we are a small development team with a massive undertaking. It's something we want to get right.

I stand by my reply here in saying that we'll have more for you asap.
staropal0972

Still aiming for a late 2021 release? And a beta before that date? That indeed is a massive undertaking.
Blade0351

AmperCamper wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:15 pm Hey guys,

We want you to know we're cognizant of the gap since our last announcement, and we're still working on it. At the end of the day, we are a small development team with a massive undertaking. It's something we want to get right.

I stand by my reply here in saying that we'll have more for you asap.
Understood and appreciated.