Update coming soon?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Update coming soon?

Hey just curious if we'll be getting any new reveals or screenshots or something? Last reveal or update was Mar 23. And I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate how active the Admins are on this forum.
staropal0972

Re: Update coming soon?

Agreed, the lack of announcements appears to have some YouTubers like BigfryTV worried if the game has succumbed to catering towards those who wanted it cancelled. Luckily, it is not cancelled, and the developers are hard at work at this ambitious project.

stormycrown22

i am glad that the game is still going, but i do agree that i am getting a little concern for how long it has been without a update. i check the forms a few times a week praying for a update. i cant wait to play this game, i want to experience what the marines went threw during this operation, i have a navy background so i would love to see how i can use my training and see how i would fair. hope to see a update soon.
Klaus_92

I hate to be a negative nancy but i genuinely think this game isn't coming out 3 years from now atleast, the pre-alpha we saw never looks this polished or final.