Griefers in co-op?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
stormycrown22

Re: Griefers in co-op?

Tazzadar3 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:36 pm
stormycrown22 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:52 pm
Tazzadar3 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:43 pm

My comment wasn't meant to be offensive in any way.
The game is going to be an emotional experience based on what the devs have portrayed about the game.
Guilt is a human emotion, and if it can be done properly in a game I don't see what is wrong with that.
Killing other humans in a video game is fine but guilt is going too far?
its not going to far, its just when you are in a combat zone you dont have time to feel guilt. that is what gets you killed in a combat zone, when you are out there you focus on the mission at hand and you deal with everything else later. if you let emotions come over you while in combat that makes you more liable in combat. when stuff like that happen in the actual operation there were civilians killed and the people that killed them were prob shocked at first but they have to push that out of there head till they get back to their base of operations then they can let what happened sink in. so a guilt system i dont think would be too realistic or even an enjoyable mechanic. it is an interesting idea though.
Thank you, I can totally see where you are coming from. Thinking about it from that context I can see how it would not make sense.
any time bud, doesnt really cross ya mind unless ya were in the military really. not many know how to understand it from the soldier's point of view, its more of a think ya have to go threw or be trained that way to understand or know someone who can explain it. i was surprised to see how many people didnt think that way but thats prob my military brain goin to work lol
Robert House

Tazzadar3 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:31 am Just an idea, what if when you kill a civilian, your character gets encumbered with guilt. You move slower, and you get more sight sway so that you become less accurate.
hey just an idea how about after a while of time passes <removed - AmperCamper - spamming / off-topic>.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Jumping in to remind everyone to keep things on track. We're collecting some great feedback on this, and we appreciate the suggestions so far.