Few questions for the devs

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Oxide

Few questions for the devs

Is this game going to be similar to another title by the name of Close Combat: First To Fight?

another couple questions is there going to be other coalition soldiers in this game like British or even the Army will it just be focused on the Marines.

One last thing how will the section where you play as a civilian work? will it be like not very interactable or will you have to avoid al qaeda fighters and possibly Coalition Soldiers/Marines in some kinda stealth like section. Good luck on this game its my most anticipated game of this year :D
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Few questions for the devs

I'll answer what I can for now!

We're aiming to be the most authentic shooter to date, and so we draw influence from a variety of different places. At the forefront are the stories from those who were in the battle. Because our core features haven’t been part of other shooters so far, it’s difficult to say Six Days is like one game or another. We can safely say that in our tactical shooter, teamwork is key.

There is a US Army presence, and some missions involve playing as a Soldier. There will also be interactions with British forces.
staropal0972

Re: Few questions for the devs

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:51 pm I'll answer what I can for now!

We're aiming to be the most authentic shooter to date, and so we draw influence from a variety of different places. At the forefront are the stories from those who were in the battle. Because our core features haven’t been part of other shooters so far, it’s difficult to say Six Days is like one game or another. We can safely say that in our tactical shooter, teamwork is key.

There is a US Army presence, and some missions involve playing as a Soldier. There will also be interactions with British forces.
I don't think the US Army was playable in the original based on the original pacing chart I referred to on this forums, and no signs of the British in the original at all. Glad to see more perspectives are on the way for this new iteration!