Out of ammo/taking weapons

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Abdullah Ehab

Out of ammo/taking weapons

We all know ammo is important but lets say your out of ammo on any kind of weapon you are carrying will there be a way to get ammo or maybe the ability to take ammo/weapon from killed enemy or maybe a supply station???
staropal0972

Re: Out of ammo/taking weapons

I highly highly doubt that refill stations would be a thing in this supposed to be realistic tactical shooter. As for weapon pickups I think that may be viable, regarding the whole limited ammo situation. But that's not a very marine like thing to do.
stormycrown22

Abdullah Ehab wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:06 am We all know ammo is important but lets say your out of ammo on any kind of weapon you are carrying will there be a way to get ammo or maybe the ability to take ammo/weapon from killed enemy or maybe a supply station???
i dont think supplie stations will be a thing and pickin up enemy weapons is a big maybe, its all about conserving your ammo, i would imagine that people in your squad can spare a mag or two. but during the time the game took place im sure they thought of this and prob wore vest with extra ammo pockets so they could carry more ammo. either that or maybe they have someone that carrys a small bag of extra mags, im sure they had someone that did that.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Once exhausted, ammunition can be restocked at LAVs, just like in actual battle.
staropal0972

Oh so that is what the LAV is for, I always noticed there was a LAV in the background of the announcement trailer, and wondered what that was doing there. Thank you for the heads up.
Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (200.91 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
BobTank63

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:33 am Once exhausted, ammunition can be restocked at LAVs, just like in actual battle.
That's a cool system. It's an ammo box, but it makes sense and seems realistic.

Now I have to ask, can the LAV move and/or will it engage enemies.
staropal0972

BobTank63 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:29 pm
AmperCamper wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:33 am Once exhausted, ammunition can be restocked at LAVs, just like in actual battle.
That's a cool system. It's an ammo box, but it makes sense and seems realistic.

Now I have to ask, can the LAV move and/or will it engage enemies.
The LAV should most definitely engage enemies if it is armed, which in this case, many LAVs are armed with a Bushmaster autocannon coaxial machine guns. Same would also go for the Bradley APCs we could be seeing rolling around town. There's no doubt the one in the picture has one of those.