Footage from all over Iraq from the start of the invasion to the end

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Billnye

Footage from all over Iraq from the start of the invasion to the end

Hello I know your team is full of Iraq war vets who probably have shared lots of footage and photos from there time in country. I would like to ask if you would be interested in a Iraq war footage collection I have made from various online sites it and contains around 1500 videos most rare and some popular clips. The collection contains footage of soldiers on post or just trying to pass time with some firefight and convoy videos

Also maybe look into making a discord it would be cool to talk to the devs maybe later on down the road.

I tried to share this footage with the developers for squad to help them create there fallujah map but I was to later and miss the opportunity to help them out.

If a dev reads this thank you and hope I can be of assistance
jop

Re: Footage from all over Iraq from the start of the invasion to the end

I'd like a Discord personally. Just something that's less formal than the forums and allows others to converse on the fly about stuff. It's also a much easier way of communicating updates and progress throughout the project. I'll suggest it.

Also would be cool to show your gallery here if we got a sub-section for it, would love to see what you've got! :roll:
Billnye

Same here as it would make talking to the devs and other followers so much easier and I will try and see if I can upload the folder here I’m in the process of sorting the videos into sub folders. Right now I got almost all the Fallujah and ramadi videos done.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

We appreciate you guys offering footage, and I'd be happy to direct assets to our in-house journalist. He'd be more than excited to see what you've collected. If you need a hand with uploads, send me a PM.
Billnye

I will post a link to media fire tomorrow I hope it can help you guys out
Don't Panic

Billnye wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:27 pm Hello I know your team is full of Iraq war vets who probably have shared lots of footage and photos from there time in country. I would like to ask if you would be interested in a Iraq war footage collection I have made from various online sites it and contains around 1500 videos most rare and some popular clips. The collection contains footage of soldiers on post or just trying to pass time with some firefight and convoy videos

Also maybe look into making a discord it would be cool to talk to the devs maybe later on down the road.

I tried to share this footage with the developers for squad to help them create there fallujah map but I was to later and miss the opportunity to help them out.

If a dev reads this thank you and hope I can be of assistance
Did you ever dump those videos anywhere? I would love to check them out. Also is this the same Bill Nye that played comp Squad?
Billnye

Ha nah but I think I know the guy who’s does
Don't Panic

Billnye wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25 am Ha nah but I think I know the guy who’s does
Awesome man, well if you do ever dump those somewhere be sure to give me tag on here and i'll come check them out!
Billnye

Ima wait a bit and if they don’t make a discord I will post a link here
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Billnye wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:08 pm Ima wait a bit and if they don’t make a discord I will post a link here
Feel free to post these as we don't currently have news for a Discord server.