SDIF at E3 2021?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Submarine

SDIF at E3 2021?

Just curious if there were any plans for SDIF to be at E3 this year. I searched the forums and online and don’t see any info if there will be a new video or new info around the time frame of the event.

Hoping something is in the works!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: SDIF at E3 2021?

While we won't be attending E3, we are still in the process of our next reveal for Six Days. We know you guys are hungry for some news, and we are excited for what's coming up. We are a small team, but we're hard at work.
Submarine

AmperCamper wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:42 pm While we won't be attending E3, we are still in the process of our next reveal for Six Days. We know you guys are hungry for some news, and we are excited for what's coming up. We are a small team, but we're hard at work.
Can’t wait and thank you for the update!
stormycrown22

AmperCamper wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:42 pm While we won't be attending E3, we are still in the process of our next reveal for Six Days. We know you guys are hungry for some news, and we are excited for what's coming up. We are a small team, but we're hard at work.
are ya able to toss us a bone and say when possible we will hear news? like the next couple months or weeks? im dying to hear some new, theres only so many times i can watch the trailer lol dying to hear when playtest sign ups are too lol but i am happy ya are makin this game, too many games glorify war and make it seem bad ass when really a scary situation to be in.
Don't Panic

Appreciate the update as well. Really looking forward to the news!