How realistic will the game be?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Dunn1216

How realistic will the game be?

The game sounds great from what I have heard so far but I am wondering how realistic will the game be? I am sure it will try and be as realistic and faithful to the real events that happened as possible but I am still curious. Do you guys think it will be something like Battlefield or something more akin to Squad or Arma?

Anyways really excited about the game and look forward to more info being revealed?
jop

Re: How realistic will the game be?

Ideally I'd like something like Squad (if they're going for the singleplayer route) because of the slow-paced style and immersion they're going for. This is a gritty game, and the slow-paced anticipation and nervousness of turning corners, clearing hallways, rooms and buildings should play a very important part in the story and its feeling for the player.

I'd hate something fast paced as it won't allow player to digest what the developers are trying to portray and emulate here.
dillardSLK

i'd love slow paced room clearing as long as the animations don't take 50 years like Sandstorm
AmperCamper
Community Manager

We're aiming to be the most authentic military shooter to date. The team has spent more than three years building unique technologies and game mechanics that bring you guys closer to the uncertainty and tactics of modern combat than other video games have explored. We're excited to show how this translates as we get closer to release.