the Six Days in Fallujah of my friends or the slaughter

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Grandtatou

the Six Days in Fallujah of my friends or the slaughter

Hello, I don't post often because I don't speak Shakespeare's language! This post to tell you that the last update has made a hecatomb among my friends list playing Six days in Fallujah
I've been playing since June 23, 2023 I have a little more than 670 successful missions counting the rank bug I had like many :'( And after the update on about twenty friends, we are more than two regular players to play every day, when there are four of us, it's a party! The cause? The enemies are still accurate at great distances, the attackers are faster and more resistant to bulletsje vous ,it feels like you're playing against the Avengers !!!
The update stabilized a lot of bugs and brought some very good things but the gameplay took a hit, our favorite parts were the fubar hard, we went down the level because almost unplayable! As a reminder, we are not former Marines but passionate players about this game that we love and that we continue to play but with whom if it becomes elitist ?The update stabilized a lot of bugs and brought some very good things but the gameplay took a hit, our favorite parts were the fubar hard, we went down the level because almost unplayable! As a reminder, we are not former Marines but passionate players about this game that we love and that we continue to play but with whom if it becomes elitist
je vous souhaite une bonne journée :) Have a good day:)
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: the Six Days in Fallujah of my friends or the slaughter

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us.

Enemy AI difficulty has been tuned in favor of the player (accuracy reductions and visibility reductions in smoke, to name two), and so I'm curious how often you're seeing otherwise. I want to clarify that this doesn't mean enemy AI won't pose a threat, but they should be more consistent. Video is always extremely helpful for us, if possible.
Grandtatou

Re: the Six Days in Fallujah of my friends or the slaughter

Hello AmperCamper,
It is precisely the lack of coherence of the AI ​​which disturbs us with hyper rapid reactions, very improbable shooting angles and often appearances right behind our backs or at such a distance that we are unable to react! as said in my previous post we play with 2 or 3 and completing a mission becomes problematic with the default game option Even understanding that the AI ​​must be very threatening and strong I have the impression that the game has done three steps forward and two steps back on the aggressiveness of the AI ​​which often disrupts my understanding if I can show you a video I will make one if possible Have a nice day AmperCamper