Is there a reason why the grenade launcher doesn't take out the vans on phase line henry with one shot?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
rdawg420

Is there a reason why the grenade launcher doesn't take out the vans on phase line henry with one shot?

Been trying to beat fubar hard phase line henry and the grenade launcher doesn't take the vans out in one shot it takes 2 shots but the grenade blows it up with one. From what I read the grenade launcher is more powerful than the grenades they used during fallujah.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Is there a reason why the grenade launcher doesn't take out the vans on phase line henry with one shot?

This shouldn't be the case, as far as I'm aware. Is anyone else experiencing this?
rdawg420

Re: Is there a reason why the grenade launcher doesn't take out the vans on phase line henry with one shot?

I played with MrTink and I think he saw me shooting it twice with the grenade launcher. I can try and make a video of it. This is only with the white vans. The pickup trucks take only one shot.
MRTINK

rdawg420 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:45 am I played with MrTink and I think he saw me shooting it twice with the grenade launcher. I can try and make a video of it. This is only with the white vans. The pickup trucks take only one shot.
Yeah, others in our group confirmed this as well.
BobTank63

IIRC the grenade launcher taking multiple shots to kill a van in FUBAR is intended. I think Amper is looking for confirmation on only one grenade being needed, which would be a bug.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

BobTank63 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:05 pm IIRC the grenade launcher taking multiple shots to kill a van in FUBAR is intended. I think Amper is looking for confirmation on only one grenade being needed, which would be a bug.
Correct, I checked back with the team and this behavior is intentional.
MRTINK

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:38 am
BobTank63 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:05 pm IIRC the grenade launcher taking multiple shots to kill a van in FUBAR is intended. I think Amper is looking for confirmation on only one grenade being needed, which would be a bug.
Correct, I checked back with the team and this behavior is intentional.
So to be clear, The nade launcher takes 2 shots but a hand tossed nade only 1 is needed. This is intentional?