Successful Missions not showing

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
NarcWahlberg

Successful Missions not showing

How long does it take to update? I have been in at least 3 Successful Missions since 12/22 & they are still not showing??
MRTINK

Re: Successful Missions not showing

NarcWahlberg wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:28 pm How long does it take to update? I have been in at least 3 Successful Missions since 12/22 & they are still not showing??
The stats should update immediately. As to why they are not, can't help ya on that one.
NarcWahlberg

What if members of squad dies, do they get their points for successful mission??
MRTINK

NarcWahlberg wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:31 pm What if members of squad dies, do they get their points for successful mission??
Well, it used to be that they did. It seems now that they do not. I have played several rounds today where it seem that wins are not updating, but it only seems to be for those that died. I am not ranking up anymore so I don't pay much attention, but I have had players mention it and when plying with friends trying to get a rank up, they didn't. So, long story short, I agree something is weird here just not sure what or why.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

NarcWahlberg wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:31 pm What if members of squad dies, do they get their points for successful mission??
Yes, this should be the case.

Just catching up on this and we're investigating an issue in which progression is resetting for some players. The players affected are also not seeing new wins accumulate onto their accounts.

Could you let me know if you're seeing BOTH of these issues, or just one (ie, you're not experiencing a rank reset but wins are still not counting)?