Rank up question

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
NarcWahlberg

Rank up question

Can you rank up if you do missions solo? Here lately I either get people who quit when they die, have no mics, or matchmaking just looks & looks & looks for other players.
MRTINK

Re: Rank up question

I would imagine so. As long as you complete the mission it shouldn't matter how many players there are. But good luck with that.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

MRTINK wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:49 am I would imagine so. As long as you complete the mission it shouldn't matter how many players there are. But good luck with that.
This is correct. XP is awarded based on mission completion, and players aren't penalized for jumping in solo (at least as far as XP is concerned). Solo players will definitely have a more difficult time achieving mission success.
NarcWahlberg

MRTINK wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:49 am I would imagine so. As long as you complete the mission it shouldn't matter how many players there are. But good luck with that.
Well, I just beat/completed my 4th or 5th solo match in 2-3 days, so no good luck needed. Maybe you need it, but obviously I don't. :)
If you ever need someone to help you, let me know.
NarcWahlberg

And just finished another....
NarcWahlberg

And another.... At 12 missions now, probably 7-8 of them are solo.
MRTINK

NarcWahlberg wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:34 pm And another.... At 12 missions now, probably 7-8 of them are solo.
Got a problem little man? I answered your question and offered you good luck because the game is difficult as a solo player and you proceed to attack me. Are we compensating for something? removed - AmperCamper - flaming.
NarcWahlberg

MRTINK wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:10 pm
NarcWahlberg wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:34 pm And another.... At 12 missions now, probably 7-8 of them are solo.
Got a problem little man? I answered your question and offered you good luck because the game is difficult as a solo player and you proceed to attack me. Are we compensating for something? removed - AmperCamper - flaming.
removed - AmperCamper - flaming. So it was my mistake & I will be the grown-up & apologize.
Kean_1

.......all involved should maybe take a step back. I'll wager cooler heads would see this exchange as rather silly.

In either case, I think the question has been answered.
MRTINK

NarcWahlberg wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:14 pm
MRTINK wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:10 pm
removed - AmperCamper - flaming. So it was my mistake & I will be the grown-up & apologize.
Well, we will have to agree to disagree on the outcome of that one, but since you did apologize I will accept and off an apology back. No harm no foul?